Discover effective Vein and Vascular Treatments in Lafayette
Millions of women and men suffer from vascular lesions. These harmless lesions are blood vessels that are visible through the skin, casting blue, red, or purplish hues and often look like webs. Factors like your age, genetics, lifestyle, and diet may cause vascular lesions to appear. Spider veins can also be caused by sunlight, hormonal changes, like pregnancy, or an injury.
No one wants their unsightly blemishes to be seen, yet so often they appear on very visible areas including your face, cheeks, chin, nose, ankles, knees, and legs. If this sounds like you, youbaby Skin Spa has a long-lasting solution to help you achieve blemish-free beautiful healthy-looking skin.
Say goodbye to unsightly veins and spots, and hello to a beautiful, confident appearance. Vascular lesions can be easily eliminated with laser technology.
youbaby Skin Spa eliminates vascular lesions.
Elimination of unsightly vascular lesions, commonly referred to as spider veins, with laser treatment is a non-invasive, fast and effective treatment to target unwanted blue, red and purple lesions while sparing the surrounding skin. At youbaby Skin Spa, we use a specialized laser that treats a variety of vascular lesions, including spider veins safely and comfortably. You no longer need to live with unsightly veins anywhere on your face and body.
Achieve clearly beautiful, spot-less skin.
How does the treatment work? The NdYag Alexandrite laser uses long wavelength light energy to target the visible blue, purple, and red colors of vascular lesions. The laser light is converted into heat energy and absorbed only by the cells it targets leaving the surrounding tissue undamaged. The energy pulses cause the blood in the vein to coagulate which helps to destroy the vein. Once the vein is destroyed it is absorbed by the body and the blood is redirected through other veins.
What does it treat? Vascular lesion treatments work on fine telangiectasias, facial veins, spider veins and small angiomas.
What is the treatment like? The treatment is a virtually painless, in-office treatment tolerated well with little to no discomfort, enhanced by a super-cooled treatment tip that is in contact with the skin throughout the session.
How long does the treatment take? Treatment time varies based on the area of treatment – most patients are treated within 15 – 20 minutes however some treatments may take 30 minutes or longer.
What can I expect following treatment? Small spider veins may disappear immediately after treatment. Larger spider veins will darken, and it may be 1 to 3 months before they disappear.
- Apply cold compresses or chilled gel-packs to treatment area.
- You can return to work and your normal activities the next day.
- After each treatment, some patients need to wear compression stockings for a short time.
- You will need to protect the treated area from the sun for 3 to 4 weeks. Protecting your skin from the sun throughout the year helps to prevent new spider veins.
What about possible reactions? Normal reactions include redness, swelling, bruising and a hive-like appearance. Crusting may occur on leg veins and will slough off naturally. Hemosiderin staining is uncommon but may occur (in leg veins) and usually resolves in 3 to 6 months.
How many treatments will I need? Most patients require only one to two treatment sessions. The number of treatments will vary based on your concern. To get complete clearing, you may need 3 or more treatments. Retreatment of the vessels is not recommended for 4 to 6 weeks. Large reticular vessels may take longer to resolve and should not be retreated for 2 to 3 months.
Benefits of Laser Therapy for unsightly veins.
- Elimination of unsightly spider veins
- Very effective for facial veins without bruising
- No injections
- Virtually painless, in-office treatment
- Quick, easy, economical
The Treatment, what to expect.
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (depilatories, harsh chemicals, etc.)
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment
- The removal of vascular lesions is an almost painless treatment.
- Some patients may experience a slight sensation similar to a small bite.
- You may experience some redness and mild swelling for a few hours.
- You may want to wear compression stockings or ace wraps around the treated area for a few days (only when you’re doing a lot of walking or standing).
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen.
- Avoid excessive heat – hot tubs, sauna, etc. for 1-2 days after your appointment.
- Avoid skin irritants a few days post treatment (products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc.
Schedule your free consultation.
Experience the freedom of flawless skin with our Vascular treatment series.
Prices start at $150 for 15 minutes.
Package pricing discussed at time of consultation.
Request a consultation today
If you want real results when you see an esthetician then Susan is the woman! Her sister Nina is also talented. This family owned business offers superb quality skin care - better than what I have experienced in any city. These woman are highly trained - Susan has years of experience - warm and inviting and most importantly have integrity and offer high quality services that uncover more youthful skin. The cost for services is no more than any other high quality skin care spa in the Boulder/Denver area except you will notice real changes after your treatments at youbaby skin spa!